showing code-coocurrence table for just one pd

I want use combinations of codes to group my pd`s into families. So code certain criterias in each pd, and in the end I need a list of which code cooccur with each other (so for example, I code for regional or global market orientation and for intensity of market orientation - from low to intensive.) At the end I need an output sheet, that tells me if and how often the codes market orientation coocur with intensity. Then I can group PD`s into families like profit-oriented oder idealistic.
    I would like to do this with a code-coocurrence table that is filtered for a single PD, but so far I havent found an option to do that. The video tutorial and the manual only shows how to filter for PD families, not for single PD's. How can I do this?

I just found the answer in an older thread from 2011, but it still works the same way:

Hello,
    You may try to filter the PDs for the name of the document whose co-occurrences you want to explore in the co-occurrence table. To do that, go to Primary Documents/Filter/Pattern and write down there the name of the document. Then, in the co-occurrence table you will only see the codes used in that specific primary document. See attached a screenshot showing this. See if this works for you. Thanks.

Ricardo
    ATLAS.ti Training Center
    Co-occurrence for 1 PD.jpg

as you use the word PD, I assume you are using version 7. The results of a code cooccurence query are quotations. Just to explain the logic behind how you need to set filters.

To filter the table by just one PD, load the PD you are interested in. Next select Quotations / Filter / selected PD. This will reduce the table to only co-occuring quotations of the selected codes in the filtered document.

kind regards, Susanne
    Dr. Susanne Friese
    Qualitative Research & Consulting
    http://www.quarc.de