Post Amharic quotations not displaying correctly

Hi all, first time here so thanks in advance for any assistance.

I'm working on a project in Ethiopia that involves coding Amharic transcriptions (Win v. 7.5.x). We are using English codes but the PDs are all in Amharic. We are able to select and code the text without a problem, but in the quotation manager, the quotes display as "1.1 ????? ?????? ??". Clicking on any particular quote opens the PD as expected.

I have tried everything I can think of to make this work, including installing Amharic language packs, changing the HU language to Amharic, changing the fonts in the Preferences manager, changing the font in the Quotation manager itself, and I just can't get it. The font I am using in the Preferences pane and the Quotation Manager is "Nyala" which is an Ethiopic font. I have also tried saving the P-Docs as Unicode .txt files also to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea how to get the quotes to display correctly? The same PDs and quotes work just fine on my Mac version.

Administrator
    Hi, we encourage you to direct technical questions directly to our tech support. Please see http://support.atlasti.com. The forum is not really the right platform for this kind of question.